|· Managing multiple schedules: Worked with various account managers to coordinate meeting spaces and room usage to ensure adequate availability.
· Normalized and standardized data: Developed methods and procedures for data collection, standardization and logging.
· Event Planning: Planned, organized and led multi-day events within budget with focus on optimizing attendee benefit.
· Advanced Writing: Experienced writer able to craft messages to various audiences including government, academic, and corporate executives as well as a general audience utilizing multi-modal formats of communication.
· Client Centricity: Team player focused on client needs while best representing the organization
· Leadership: Continually seeking opportunities as a servant leader both individually as well as team building.
|Experience and Skills|
|· Content Development/Management
(Print, Audio, Video, Web)
· Marketing Campaigns
· Value Proposition Development
· Business and Client Relationship Development
· CRM Platforms
· Logistics and Compliance
Southern Family Dental Partners
|February 2023 – Present
Remote in Knoxville, TN
|· Set up new fee schedules for offices within the larger practice.
· Built new insurance plans within the internal systems for use at the office level.
· Created guides and standard operating procedures on how to use the CRM system.
· Trained new employees on how to use internal systems.
· Assisted offices within the company with claims to ensure timely payment as needed.
Dental Care Alliance
Patient Services Lead
|November 2019 – January 2023
|· Scheduled patient appointments and make reminder calls.
· Obtained patient address, contact details, and insurance information.
· Verified patient’s insurance coverage prior to appointment.
· Maintained patient data up-to-date and verify patient information at every visit.
· Escalated patient’s unusual behavior to Supervisor.
· Responded to patient queries and concerns in a professional manner.
· Stay updated with information regarding insurance programs and funding sources.
· Assisted patients in filling patient consent forms and payment contract forms.
· “Firestarter” for new offerings and/patient services initiatives
· Worked towards continuous improvement by shaping and streamlining front end/front office processes including patient intake, processing and benefits explanation and verification.
· Served as trainer to new hires
Software Information Resource Corp (SIRC)
|May 2018 – November 2018
|· 75+ Phone calls daily into various government agencies
· Researching agencies for correct point of contact information
· Creating email campaigns for various services
· Vendor relationship management
· Booked meeting for product demonstration and capabilities
· Cultivated relationships with potential clients
· Business to Government sales
Business Development – EMEA
|July 2017 – February 2018
|· Managed the Business Development Team on a day to day basis
· Cleaned lead logs before they were loaded into CRM by marketing
· Divided leads among team members evenly
· Mentored other business development team members
· Lead generation for the Business Development Team
· Crafted campaign specific emails for the Business Development Team
PSAV (now Encor)
Sales Coordinator/Assist. Director in Training
|November 2015 – June 2017
|· Acted as Manager on Duty (MOD) as needed to ensure proper floor coverage
· Assisted with site visits including graphics and technical discussions about audio visual capabilities
· Inspected room set up prior to the clients use for correctness and safety compliance
· Assisted with gear inventory, storage, and maintenance
· Assisted clients with new requirements and managed floor team to execute the new requirements
· Assisted project managers on the floor with high demand/intricate shows
· Liaison between customers and hotel with internal employees
· Trained to move into management/leadership position
|February 2014 – May 2015
|· Placed customer orders in timely fashion
· Communicated with customer the status of orders
· Coordinated deliveries and returns
· Submitted RGA/RMA for customers for return of items
· Expedited orders to aid in customers meeting deadlines
· Processed change orders upon customer request
Federal Business Systems
Office Manager – Temp
|August 2013 – January 2014
South Riding, VA
|· Managed all bids and orders submitted by sales department
· Analyzed payments made to vendors based on vendor statements and in-house balance sheets
· Negotiated pricing with the vendor
· Resolved order issues to ensure timely delivery of requested merchandise
· Called potential candidates to prescreen all resumes submitted above a minimal percentile ranking
· Created special delivery tickets on an as needed basis
· Created Operation Manuals for completed projects
· Created Submittal Packets for projects that were being submitted for bids for projects.
Legal Compliance/Salesforce Admin – Temp
|November 2012 – August 2013
|· Managed and maintained Salesforce system.
· Reviewed authenticity of various forms including subpoenas, court orders, & search warrants
· Queried, reviewed and transmitted requested records produced for accuracy, responsiveness, and completeness
· Provided information for exigent circumstances for Law Enforcement and Dispatcher
Audio Visual Systems (AVS)
|October 2011 – October 2012
|· Managed and assigned new sales leads
· Organized, managed and tracked large government projects
· Managed new orders and communicated with client when parts would ship
· Researched rare and replacement parts as needed
· Developed and maintained a tracking system to where products are purchased
· Supported 9 sales representatives and sales director
· Worked directly with government and military officials
Private School Enrollment Specialist
|September 2010 – June 2011
|· Developed relationships with parents as an educational advisor
· Provide recommendations to parent on the best solution for their specific situations
· Explain the placement results and enrollment processes to perspective families
· Entered all prospect and contact data into the custom client management tool provided
Student Advising Executive
|November 2007 – September 2010
|· Planned and executed multiple quarterly events on campus
· Maintained/managed over 800 of 956 registrations
· Increased reinstate population by 71% and increased overall registration by 6.8%
· Designed advertising and marketing materials for on campus
|Outside Projects and Community Outreach|
Knox County, TN
Fairfax County Board of Elections
Fairfax County, VA
|· Served as an election official for Fairfax County, VA (District-8) During the 2022 Midterm Election.
· Served in various capacities including confirmation of voter eligibility, secondary verification and collections.
|· Published 8 novels to date with original cover artwork
· Created a multi-player game set and other merchandise to accompany the series
· Continually evangelizing the series through appearances at conventions and book signing throughout the United States.
Bachelors of Science in Education
|· Maintained a 3.2 GPA
· Received the Ken Kuhn Music Award for integration of music with technology